Monday, October 15, 2007

This Thursday, Oct. 18, I Reveal... "The Dirtiest Green Company in America"

Right now I'm researching a company that could do very well for the Evergreen Portfolio over the next couple years.

The company's numbers look very promising, but I still need to confirm the price trend and fundamentals to make sure everything's moving in the right direction before officially adding the stock to our list.

Meanwhile, here are a few hints:
  • This is a Fortune 200 company.
  • It's America's largest recycler.
  • It provides enough waste-based energy to replace more than 10 billion barrels of oil every year.
  • It recycled enough paper last year to save 41 million trees.
  • It pays a nice dividend, which could bolster our growth portfolio with some stability and income.
  • It just announced the most aggressive green agenda in its long history, which will dramatically increase its sustainability program over the next 13 years.
  • It could be the "dirtiest" green company in America.
The more I research about this company, the more I like it. But I cannot take credit for identifying it as a potential addition to the portfolio.

Thanks to My Wife... for What Promises to Be a Great Pick

That honor goes to my wife, an avid reader and fan of this blog (erm, she kinda has no choice).

Owing to the fact that I have a full-time job... a 4-year-old son... and two high-maintenance parakeets... I don't plan on revealing the stock in this space until Thursday morning, Oct. 18.

My point with this blog is to seriously research every investment before telling you about it, so you can be somewhat assured that it's not just me shooting from the hip and trying to sound cool.

So... a bit more research is required. Till then, more hints... more updates... more news... more fun.

Good day,

James

No comments:

Blog Archive